In India, down south there is a state known as "God's own Country". A beautiful state, kissing the waters of the Arabian Sea by one side and touching the summits of the sky by the Western Ghats on the other side. You guessed it correctly, we are talking about Kerala. Right from the backwaters to the hill-tops, Kerala displays magnificent beauty of Nature everywhere. The name "God's own Country" truly stands out for Kerala as the whole stretch of the state is filled with Nature's scenic beauty that would leave you awestruck at every turn.
Every year, lot of tourists from all over the world travel to Kerala to experience the true beauty of nature .Kerala Tourism is amazing as all the great locations and destinations are well connected to the major cities by good roads. The government takes all possible measures to ensure that every tourist has an amazing time while visiting Kerala. The proper way to truly experience the beauty of Kerala is via road.
First of all, the roads are very good and well connected. Secondly, you get to experience everything if you travel via roads. Thirdly, you can stop wherever you want to enjoy the views of the attractions. Lastly, the taxi service in Kerala is outstanding and provides a comfortable journey all over the state suiting your needs and budget.
Secure bookings, professional drivers, transparent fares and reliable service means that a taxi or a rental car is your best bet for touring "God's own Country".
Best Taxi Service in Kerala
The best way to tour Kerala is by availing a top taxi service in Kerala. Adding to that, if you choose a trusted taxi service, it is even better. Kerala Cab Rental is the trusted tour operator in Kerala offering reliable Taxi service throughout Kerala. Here are a few advantages of availing our cab service for your tour in Kerala.
• Hassle Free Bookings: The primary concern for any traveller is the hassle of bookings. If you can book a taxi quickly, a considerable burden gets off your shoulders.
• Punctual Service: Most of the travellers have a packed schedule and a fixed itinerary. Providing on-time service, so that the travellers don't face any problems.
• Professional Driver: An experienced and professional driver is very important if you are travelling many miles. An experienced driver not only drives a car very well but also knows the roads very well which helps the tourists to explore the place properly.
• Transparent Fares: Kilometre charges, Toll Tax, GST and other charges can lead to confusion. A proper billing system with full transparency helps you to understand the costs clearly.
• Reliable Service and Security: Safety and Comfort are of paramount importance. Our drivers are verified and well mannered.
Kerala Cab Rental offers matchless taxi service in Kerala including the three major tourist destinations Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Cochin (Kochi) and Calicut. You can easily find an ideal taxi service in these three cities to explore Kerala on your terms.
Tourist Taxi Service in Kerala
Providing top-notch taxi service for tourist is our primary goal. We feel that everyone travelling to Kerala must not think that it is expensive to explore the state. We aim to provide excellent and reliable services to all travellers visitng Kerala.
We have our own fleets of tourist cabs which includes all types of vehicles for all the different needs of the tourists helps us to keep our prices down even during busy periods. We offer services required by all kinds of travellers.
We also provide flexible tourist taxi service so that you can book a taxi according to your travelling itinerary and not end up paying high fares. We provide government The drivers of our vehicles have proper uniform and adequate knowledge of the tourist destinations and routes. Most of drivers can speak English, Hindi, Tamil and Arabic language. Kindly contact us with your language requirements
There are many options of vehicles you can choose to book according to your convenience, the cost of the taxi will depend on the number of occupants, category of vehicle and duration. The ideal cab for a couple will be a hatchback like Maruti Swift, Alto, Tata Indica and Hyundai small cabs. For small families consisting of 3 to 4 members, the affordable taxi will be a sedan like Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios, Hyundai Xcent and Tata Indigo. If you want a highly
comfortable trip, you can also opt for premium sedan cars like Honda City and Toyota Corolla.
For a big family or 5 to 7 travelling members, an SUV will be the best taxi choice. Cars like Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Toyota Innova, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio and others are available.
If you are a travelling group of 12 to 15 people, you can book a Temp Traveler with high seating capacity. If you are not comfortable with a Temp Traveler, you can also book two SUVs to accommodate all members.
If you are a luxury traveller, you can also go for executive cars like Audi and Mercedes.
Approved Kerala Fare
We promise to provide you with excellent service at minimal fares. Here is the fare chart according to the type of vehicles that you can book according to your convenience.
TYPE OF CAB
PER KILOMETER FARE (APPROX)
FULL DAY FARE
Maruti Suzuki Swift, Maruti SuzukiTata Indica
APPROX INR 1600
Hyundai Xcent, Tata Indigo, Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios
APPROX INR 1700
Honda City, Toyota Corolla
APPROX INR 2500
Chevrolet Tavera, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Mahindra Xylo, Mahindra Scorpio
APPROX INR 1800
Popular Tourist Places in Kerala
As mentioned earlier, Kerala is called "God's own Country" because of its Natural Beauty. There are many places to visit in Kerala to experience the enchanting beauty of Mother Nature. Here are a few:
1. Munnar: It is one of the best hill stations in India. If you are seeking calmness as well as adventure, Munnar is the queen of hill stations and one of the best places to visit in Kerala.
2. Wayanad: It is a rural town in Kerala, famous for the lush jungles, the wildlife sanctuary and Edakkal caves.
3. Alappuzha: The best place in Kerala to enjoy the backwaters with your loved ones.
4. Kozhikode: The city where Vasco Da Gama landed in India. Very famous for its spices, the beaches and the amazing view of the sunset.
5. Thrissur: It is a colourful city known for sacred sites and festivals. Athirappilly Falls is situated near Thrissur which is one of the most amazing waterfalls in India.
Taxi Service for Kerala Tours
Taxi For Kochi Tour
Discover the queen of ‘Queen of Arabian Sea’ Kochi with Kerala Cab rentals Kochi. We offer Kochi Sightseeing tour by taxi as per your choice. Kochi Taxi tour includes sightseeing of Mattancherry, Cherai beach and surrounding areas. Kochi was under the colonial influence of European, Portuguese and later the British. The structure and architecture of old building clearly reveal this deep rooted colonial influence here. Kerala Cab Rental offers Taxi service of Kochi-Kerala trips.
Munnar is the majestic hill station located in Idukki district of Kerala. Munnar is one of the top tourist destinations in Kerala visited by families and couples alike. We offer Taxi service from Aluva,Angamaly and Ernakulam railway stations to Munnar and also from Kochi Airport to Munnar
Allleppey or Allappuzha is the number one backwater tourism spot in Kerala. It is famous for house boat tourism and backwater canals. We provide hassle-free cab rental service from Alleppey to Munnar, Alleppey to Kumarakom and from Kochi to Alleppey. Head out on a road trip with Kerala’s leading Cab operator and explore the best of this majestic land. Avail our cab service to enjoy the best of Kerala.
Athirappilly Falls is the largest waterfall in Kerala known for its picturesque location. Athirappilly Falls is also known as "The Niagara of India". We offer Taxi service for Athirappilly trip from Kochi Airport and Ernakulam railway station. Contact for the best offers..